Yesterday, really felt like a "normal" day for me and Emma. Since I have given birth things have been a bit chaotic between her and my own doctor appointments and Jeremy on 12's almost every other week I didn't really feel that we have actually gotten in to a routine. BUT yesterday (Thursday, September 17th) I feel like we had gotten it down. Here is how our day rolled:
- Up at 5:30 a.m. to take J to work (Here in Italy we only have one car by our choice right now)
- Got home about 6:10 and I stayed up for a little bit cleaning the house since Emma was still a sleep.
- By 9:30 a.m. I gave up and started to wind down to take a nap. Emma was a little bit awake but ended up winding down to sleep until noon.
- At 1:00 p.m. I got up and played online for about an hour looking at GPS systems and costumes.
- At 2ish I gave Emma a bath, where she played Jackie Chan. I called her Jackie Chan in the womb because she would go CRAZY kicking me. I was pretty small, so I felt jut about everything she did.
- At 3:30 we headed out to Marko's to visit Marko's wife and to have some great fries and sauce.
- By 4:30 we were at the post office and on to the commissary to pick up dinner.
- At 5:30 we were at Daddy's work feeding and then we headed home!
Quite a day and it was quite relaxing and very smooth moving compared to the last 2 months of chaos, I am so grateful this is starting to get some normalcy to it as I have been feeling quite overwhelmed since bringing her home.
P.S. She even took a nap in the bouncer! AMEN!