CREATIVE + COMMUNICATION CHURCH STUFF:
- Yesterday was my 1 month anniversary of no longer being a Creative Director at a local church.
- Yesterday was also what felt to be my strongest day with the idea of no longer being in that role.
- I built that ministry with a lot of prayer + thought.
- Mainly because I never saw God using me in that aspect, I wanted to do it right.
- Leaving that ministry was the hardest thing I've had to do in a long time, but it was a good move for
- Others have said, I used my best "no".
- Leaving a ministry in itself, is hard, but add leaving the church in one fail swoop made it harder.
- Typically, when we find a church, we are in it for the long haul. But sometimes I see how that doesn't happen.
- I am thankful for the people who've connected with me since leaving that role and church.
- I am also thankful for the other church
creativesand communicators I've connected with via Twitter this last month.
- I felt very alone/misunderstood in leading the Creative aspect and connecting with others has helped a lot.
- I've continued to educate myself in the church realm of how to because I did notice that working for the Government verses the Church is V A S T L Y different.
- We've been attending a new church.
- We were both talking about the timing in their series that they were in and are in now.
- Reminds me a lot of how things were when we moved to Westside Christian Fellowship.
Godstiming in that situation was perfect and although I've harbored some hurt from this church move he's still speaking to me in mighty ways.
BABY A STUFF:
- As I sit here looking at Adeline in her 4/5 week ultrasound I am blown away with God's hand in this.
- We have 24ish days until the scheduled C-Section.
- The idea of a scheduled C-Section or a C-Section in general is weird.
- It takes me back to when I first was pregnant with Emma and asked for one because I was afraid of laboring and where she would come from.
- I am not 100% sure I am ready, emotionally.
- I am not 100% sure you're ever ready.
- This pregnancy has made me more reliant on God in the not so "winter" seasons.
- I've had to deal and sort through the emotional baggage I had from after the delivering of Ellie.
- That was hard, not once did I ever expect to be wrapped into a situation I had no control over after
- We don't have any of the things like a crib or stroller for Adeline.
- That is okay, she's
cominga month early, I don't anticipate leaving the house within that month.
- Mainly because of my C-section and her immune system.
- I have come to terms that this is my last pregnancy.
- I cannot believe I've had 6 of them and will have 3 kids with me here on earth.
- I often wonder what our lives would be like if we had all 6 of them. #maybecrazytown?
- The traveling Airman is in transition for his job.
- He will be an instructor now, which means we should have him home more after his training.
- It also means that we will be in 1 location for 4 years. (1 year where he's at now and 3 teaching)
- That blows my mind, we haven't been anywhere 4 years.
- We eventually want to buy a house.
- But we also eventually want to move to Germany or back overseas after this tour so we might not buy that house.
- This Thanksgiving, I met my brother after 25+ years of knowing about him.
- Mind blown on that.
- I have so many questions, but know they will never be answered because our family is so broken.
- Lately my plate has been full with prayers.
- A lot unanswered and that is okay.
- A lot has been about my family of origin.
- I think being back in Arizona places that topic on my mind a lot.
- I have also been blown away with God's faithfulness to me.
- Even when I am asking him what the heck.
- My worship time has gone back to an hour a day, which has revitalized me.
- My prayer lately has been "Lord, what do you want me to do or learn here?"
- I used to pray for him to use me and use what he's shown me.
- Even now I still see how he's using me, especially when I least expect it.
- I've thought a lot lately about my testimony.
- It makes me thankful for his timing in my life.
- This year has made
myshop go 180 degree turn.
- It makes me more excited for 2016 to see how it will go.
- Right now it's currently closed because of A's birth coming up.
- But man have I gotten to work with some great people this year.
That's what's been on my mind this Monday Musing. Maybe, in 2016 I will share my writings that I've done throughout 2015 and maybe I will feel more at home to write here. Oh, before I go, have you thought about your 1 word for 365? Mine was intentional, I'll recap it before 2015 is over and pick a word for 2016!